Handgun Tactics 201 – September 25, 2021 – Covington, GA
September 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$220
We are pleased to announce that we will be having our first class in the Atlanta area at South River Gun Club in Covington, GA.
South Carolina Gun School’s Handgun Tactics 201 will prepare you for real world confrontations.
This class will prepare you for real world confrontations and is ideal for anyone who has completed a CWP, Intro to Firearms, Handgun Tactics 101, or other equivalent experience, and wishes to learn how to effectively deploy a firearm for the purpose of self defense. Handgun Tactics 201 will expand your knowledge and mind to ensure that you are ready when the fight comes to you. We can help by incorporating advanced tactics, multiple mag changes, working on shooting groups, engaging multiple threats, working in pairs and building team skills.
Topics of instruction will include:
- Reloads and magazine changes
- Malfunction and immediate action drills
- Shooting on the move
- Controlled Multiple Shots
- Movement and Communication
- Use of cover and concealment
- Weak hand shooting drills
- 400 rounds factory ammo
- Strong side belt holster
- Sturdy belt
- Minimum of 3 Magazines
- Suitable magazine carrier (pockets ok too)
- Hat, sun block, rain gear, we will shoot RAIN or SHINE
- Knee pads (optional)
- Camel back (or something you can bring water in)
- Eye and Hearing Protection
- Last but not least an OPEN MIND and willingness to learn
Students are required to have at least one of the following qualifications:
- At least 1 year of handgun shooting experience
- Intro to Firearm or Handgun 101 Completion
- Other Firearms Training
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met or there are thunderstorms you will be notified and rescheduled, no refunds. We will gladly move your class to another date that works for everyone if something happens to come up and your unable to make the scheduled date.