Self Defense: The Aftermath – 5/18/23
May 18 @ 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm$50.00
This class will help you understand self-defense and deadly force. You will get a good understanding of what is involved with using deadly force and when you can, along with ways to de-escalate before it comes to that. You will learn how to scan the area and deal with the aftermath of self-defense and/or deadly force. We will also talk about the aftermath and what is involved from talking to the 911 operator as well as the LEO that will be showing up to your location.
• Understanding what self-defense and dead force is and the difference
• How to de-escalate and then use dead force if needed
• Doing violence and what it takes
• How to handle yourself after self-defense/deadly force has been done
• What and how to say when dealing with 911 and LEO
• Understanding your rights and how to ensure you have legal defense
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and rescheduled, no refunds. We will gladly move your class to another date that works for everyone if something happens to come up and your unable to make the scheduled date.