South Carolina Concealed Handgun Permit – May 22, 2021
May 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$50.00
South Carolina Gun School teaches a SLED approved curriculum to obtain a South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit. You must be 21 years of age and a resident of South Carolina to take this class. You must complete both the written and shooting test with passing scores to be considered for your permit. SLED may take past 90 days to mail your permit to you. This class will cover and answer questions you may have about gun construction, gun handling skills, and questions about the laws. We do fingerprints in the class. All our classes have a NRA Range Safety Officer to assure the safety of our students. We make ourselves available after the class to answer your questions that may come up once you have taken the class.
Our course offers:
- Basic firearm construction and operation
- Ammunition construction, identification and ballistics
- Easy to understand safety rules
- Fundamentals of firearm shooting
- Proper firearm storage
- Use of deadly force and South Carolina firearm laws
- Range instruction and demonstrations
- Free assistance in filling out CWP
What you MUST bring:
- A firearm of any caliber
- 50 rounds of factory ammunition
- Personal eye and ear protection
- A current SC driver license or state ID card (please make sure your DL displays your current address).
- A belt
- Holster for your gun
Class Package Includes:
- Class Instruction
- Range Fee
- SLED Licensing package
Note:The class price does not include the $50 SLED registration fee. We will cover how to set your appointment for the fingerprints and processing.