- This event has passed.
Stay Alive: Your First Mistake, Will Be Your Last – August 21, 2022
August 21 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm$60.00
This workshop will help you do more than just survive a violent situation. We are going to cover mindset and situational awareness along with show why surviving is not always going to be enough, common mistake when picking self-defense training, the difference types of violence, as well as things to look for with self-defense training to ensure you not only survive but Stay Alive. This will help you look at things in a different way to ensure the safety of you and your family.
****STUDENTS ONLY PAY $10 USING CODE STAYALIVE. PROOF OF SCHEDULE IS REQUIRED ON DAY OF CLASS.****
- Proper Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Different Types of Violence
- How to Respond to Violence
- Weapons of Opportunity
- Simple Self Defense
- Four Horseman of Response
- How Violence affects Cognitive Thinking
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and rescheduled, no refunds. We will gladly move your class to another date that works for everyone if something happens to come up and your unable to make the scheduled date.