- This event has passed.
Stay Alive: Your First Mistake, Will Be Your Last – February 17, 2021
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$60
This workshop will help you do more than just survive a violent situation. We are going to cover the ways for a Dominating Foundation, show why surviving is not always going to be enough, common mistake when picking self-defense training, the difference between antisocial and asocial, as well as things to look for with self-defense training to ensure you not only survive but win a violent encounter.
****STUDENTS ARE ADMITTED FREE. CONTACT FOR DETAILS****
- Proper Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Anti-social vs. Asocial
- How to stay alive
- How to respond to violence
- Weapons of Opportunity
- Basis for Operational Success
- All the reasons why you can’t
- Four Horseman of Response
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and rescheduled, no refunds. We will gladly move your class to another date that works for everyone if something happens to come up and your unable to make the scheduled date.
- February 17
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- active shooter, carbine, Conceal Carry, handgun, pistol, private, revolver, shotgun, vehicle, workshops
- Event Tags:
- anti-social, asocial, Chris liles, CQB, domestic violence, Easley, hand to hand, mindset, sc gun school, scgs, self defense, situational awareness, South Carolina, stay alive, violence, weapons of opportunity, weapons training
- Chris Liles