South Carolina Gun School’s Handgun Tactics 301 class will prepare you for real world confrontations.
This class will prepare you for real world confrontations and is ideal for anyone who is ready to move the handgun training and experience to the next level and become a more advanced shooter.. You will have the opportunity to learn how to effectively deploy a firearm for the purpose of self-protection. Handgun Tactics 301 will expand your knowledge from the Handgun Tactics 201, incorporating advanced tactics, engaging multiple threats, and communication and team skills if applicable. You will be put through real life scenarios to help you be better prepared if something were to ever happen. This class will take you beyond the Handgun Tactics 201 and help you be ready for the fight and ensure you stay alive.
Topics of instruction will include:
- Reinforcing everything learned in Handgun 201
- Advanced multiple target engagement
- One handed draw stroke
- One handed malfunction drills
- One handed reloads and mag changes
- Advanced shooting on the move
- Movement and communication
- Advanced use of cover and concealment
- Team Dynamics
- 700 rounds factory ammo
- Strong side belt holster or concealed carry
- Sturdy belt
- 3-4 Magazines Minimum
- Suitable 2 magazine carrier (pockets ok too)
- Hat, sun block, rain gear, we will shoot RAIN or SHINE
- Knee pads (optional)
- Last but not least a OPEN MIND and willingness to learn
Handgun Tactics 201
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met or there are thunderstorms you will be notified and rescheduled, no refunds. We will gladly move your class to another date that works for everyone if something happens to come up and your unable to make the scheduled date.