To be vigilant means to be alertly watchful especially to avoid danger or see danger coming. This class will help take your mindset and situational awareness to the next level so you are ready if the fight comes to you and be able to help you or others avoid a bad situation. We will discuss many different topics so you can not only recognize danger but also be able to see when any person might or about to be in danger. With this day and age this is a class you don’t want to miss.
****STUDENTS RECIEVE A DISCOUNT. CONTACT TO FIND OUT HOW.****
- Proper Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Human Trafficking Stats
- Who is vulnerable
- Red Flags of human trafficking
- Questions to ask and who to report to
- Different Types of Violence
- How to Respond to Violence
- Weapons of Opportunity
- Simple Self Defense
- Four Horseman of Response
- How Violence affects Cognitive Thinking
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and rescheduled, no refunds. We will gladly move your class to another date that works for everyone if something happens to come up and your unable to make the scheduled date.